This weeks lesson is on action, putting in to motion the change in our lives.
And if you are following Christ closely in your life and look to Him for guidance in all that you do, then listen for how you might lead others to Christ, either people you know in recovery or other people in your life, all of whom have some measure of hurts, habits and hang-ups and need for forgivessness in their lives. We don’t control the market on hurts, habits and hang-ups here at CR, but we sometimes might experience them in stronger measure than others. But through being in recovery, we gain so much through Christ and His work in our life that we also gain so much to offer to others.
Here are some questions to ponder as you prepare for this weeks lesson.
1. What differences have you noticed in your life now that you have accepted Jesus Christ as your Higher Power?
2. How has your definition of willpower changed since you have been in recovery?
3. What have you been able to turn over to God?
4. What do you fear turning over to His care?
5. What is keeping you from turning them over?
6. What does the phrase “live one day at a time” mean to you?
7. What is a major concern in your life?
8. What’s stopping you from turning it over to your Higher Power, Jesus Christ?
See you Thursday evening for dinner at 6pm followed by large group time at 7pm. Room F-209 in the Faith building at McGregor Baptist Church.